BRIEF HISTORY OF DAFFODILS PUBLIC SCHOOL ASSOCIATION
The inherent wisdom that he had, has made him do the following things:
- He has ensured that the education imparted is value-based and the values that the school has fostered are appropriate in achieving the desired goals enshrined in the school’s vision statement.
- He, himself, has embodied his own behaviour with these values. He has set a role model for us to follow.
- He has encouraged both the teachers and students to apply in the Knowledge own decision-making processes.
He had a compassionate nature.The decisions that he has made and the help that he has given to students, both materially and financially show that he had a heart, which is filled with the milk of human kindness. As the head of the School’s Management, he has nurtured the School Governing Council with love and care.
Sound decision making is a constant process of staying current, of perceiving how new information can alter old decisions and keeping in mind how these decisions can affect the future. Many executives are too dependent on old conventions, or still basing their decisions on what worked Eight years ago. He has shown his farsightedness in all the decisions he has taken.
- He has been instrumental in accommodating new trends in education.
- He has encouraged the inculcation of scientific temper among students and the teachers of the school.
- It is his managerial skills that have helped mould the school into fresh forms demanded by its own growth and the changing needs of time.